Wednesday, October 8, 2008

I hope everyone is doing well. We've had a busy week and I thought I'd update a little.

Quentin was invited to participate in a county wide cross country meet for 4-6th graders. He finished 12th out of the boys division. He did very well. His two soccer games this weekend were cancelled for different reasons. That's always a bummer for him. We had a sixth grade meeting at school to meet with a middle school counselor to go over their schedules for next year. (I'm not ready for him to start middle school) He had to answer some questions about things he enjoys and then with the answers they chose him a "career". His career choice at this time was a business or sales person. Now, if any of you know him that is not something I could see him doing. I sort of hope that changes as he gets older. Who knows what the future holds for him. It is wonderful to watch him grow and see him become a young man. I hate him growing up but, I know everyone has to.

Alexandra went for her two month check up and she's growing like a weed. She weighs 11 pounds and 3 ounces and she is 24 inches long. She had to get two sets of shots and she cried for a good fifteen minutes afterward. I even cried with her. She goes back at four months and I'm making her dad go with us. I just can't hold her down for more shots. She just started to grasp items (like my hair) and she can hold her rattlers for a few seconds. She has finally stopped crying during bath time. She is just a happy and sweet little thing. I can't believe how lucky we are to have two wonderful and healthy kids.

That's all for now, take care and have a wonderful week.
Jama

No comments: