Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Alexandra

OK, I have officially joined the blogger world. I hope this will help keep everyone updated to what is going on in our lives. We have had such a wonderful year and I hope and pray it continues to get better with each passing day. I know many of you would like updates on Quentin and Alexandra so I hope I can keep up with this. Only time will tell.

First, Alexandra is growing so quickly each day. I have a girl that works at the daycare that comes in twice a week and each week I hear from her how much Allie has grown since the last week. Allie is already sleeping through the night and she's only 2 1/2 months. I know I'm blessed. She smiles all the time and loves to lay on her blanket and look up at her toys. She will scream in delight at it. Who knows what she is thinking. We just introduced her to rice cereal yesterday and she did really well (well If you don't consider how much she spits out). She did even better tonight. I can't say how much of a blessing she is.

Next is Quentin. He has been playing soccer now for a few weeks. He is so talented when it comes to sports. (I know he gets his athletic ability from me) just kidding. I don't have an athletic bone in my body. He just started up basketball last week. The season doesn't start until December but the coaches wanted to start having practices now so hopefully the team can compete at the tournaments. He just brought home his midterm and he had all A's. He is such an excellent student. I couldn't ask for a better son.

Well, that's all for tonight chat with all of you later.

No comments: