Thursday, April 2, 2009

Where has the time gone?
















I know it's been forever since I last blogged. We've been so busy. I hope you all will forgive me.

I'm so glad spring is finally here. Winter is my least favorite season. I don't go out unless I have to.
Quentin played basketball for two teams this winter. Rob coached one and then he played for the travel team again. Both seasons were great. Two weeks ago he played in Fort Wayne in a huge tournament. They won one game out of three. Better than last year. Yippee. He starts Soccer this week and baseball in May. Practices start this week for baseball so we'll be busy again. He received five A+ and two A's on his last report card. We also attended a parent meeting for middle school. I'm so not ready for that.

Allie is now 8 1/2 months old. She still hasn't crawled but she won't stay on her belly for two seconds. She immediately sits on her bottom. I told Rob just toady that she will probably never crawl. She scoots on her bottom to get where she wants. She is eating pretty much only table food now and she has become quite the little eater. She inhales her food. She also waves bye bye and gives kisses. Anything you ask her she shakes her head no. (that was a quick lesson) Everything is no. Rob asked her tonight at dinner if she was daddy's girl and her answer was a simple no. However her first word was Dada. Go figure. jk.

Hopefully I'll write again soon and I hope everyone is healthy and happy.
Take care,
Jama

No comments: